IT leaders and industry experts believe that Apple now roughly matches RIM on mobile security, removing BlackBerry’s last remaining advantage over the iPhone in enterprise.
In the battle for tablet supremacy, enterprise is a new front with significant open ground. But here, as in the consumer space, Apple’s iPad has an early and very strong lead.
The iPhone 5 offers users another step up the smartphone power ladder, while iOS 6.0 is another chance for Apple to win enterprises over. Will these steps forward add to the weight of users banging at the corporate door with their own devices?
You've probably already read about the new features of the iPhone 5 and iOS 6 but which of those features will be of most value to the enterprise / BYOD user?
Apple is making it easy for businesses and IT departments to secure new iOS 6 features and is ramping up security in key way.
Also in the news:
- • iPhone 5 Eagerly Awaited Fuels More BYOD Fever
- • iPhone 5, iOS 6 Are Right for the Enterprise Says Former Apple Executive
- • Apple Breaks Into New Market
- • Analysts: Apple iPhone 5 to boost BYOD
- • iOS v Android: Why Apple's iPhone 5 wins for enterprise IT