Parallels has introduced a new version of the Service Provider Partner Program designed to provide you with:
- * More expertise for targeting SMB opportunities
- * Guidance and best practices for upselling and reselling more services
- * More timely access to product news
- * Tools to use in your go-to-market efforts
Among the new features available through the all-new PartnerNet Portal are:
- * Best practices and guidance – Market and customer needs, product strategy, technical operations, pricing, packaging.
- * Webinars, worksheets, and whitepapers are also available.
- * Go-to-market tools – Email templates, demos and more
- * SMB Knowledge Headquarters
- * Direct product downloads – no form to fill out
- * An expanded self-editable profile which populates a new Partner Locator (Bronze and above)
The Partner Program now includes a new free Member level designed for web hosters, website designers and other service providers who use Parallels solutions and want to develop a relationship with Parallels and gain access to PartnerNet resources but do not need the additional benefits of Bronze and higher levels. Additionally, the Bronze program is now expanded worldwide and includes availability in Europe and North Africa.